Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

WINDOWS 7 IS HERE

As I mentioned in my post of October 21st, Windows 7 was launched the following day, October 22nd.

I will receive my copies of the program, (two, one for each computer), as communicated to me by Microsoft Corporation, no later than Wednesday this week.

These are upgrade versions, which I can directly install using the running Windows Vista in my computers. According to what I have been investigating, this is not  very hard or difficult, however, some of the published articles on this matter, call for careful handling of this operation.

I will let you all know how easy or difficult it is. In a few days I will post a full report on how I did this, as well as description of the best features, (there are quite a few), that this new and hopefully greatly improved version of Windows performs.

I assume that some of you will also be  planning to convert to Windows 7. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need help. That's the whole purpose of this blog.

George Freire

No comments: