Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Remember the past posts concerning "Have You Thought About Building Your Own Computer" ?

Dear viewers,

If you remember, late last year, in November and December, I had a couple of posts concerning the title above.

For those who have not read the posts, you can go to the archive on the left of this screen and read them.

I am referring to this again today because I have had people email me concerning the subject.

IF THERE ARE ANY OF YOU INTERESTED IN BUILDING YOUR OWN COMPUTER, (AND BELIEVE ME IF YOU DO YOU'LL HAVE A LOT OF FUN AND END UP WITH A SUPERIOR MACHINE), SERIOUSLY !

Here is what you have to do:

1- Post a comment or email me.

2- Let me know how much you are willing to spend.

3- According with your budget, I will post a list of all the best components, how you can order them from computer parts suppliers, such as Tiger Direct , New Egg etc.

I will also post all the building steps in great but simple details, so that you can complete your project successfully and be proud of your work. If you have questions just call me (803) 945-4444 or email me your telephone # and I'll call you. (I have complete long distance telephone service even to overseas, therefore don't worry about my cost for calling you).

Do not be afraid, it is not that difficult and there will be a lot of satisfaction when you are finished.

Let me hear from you, we'll have a lot of fun.

George Freire

No comments: